Botanical Aroma Mist - Hayes Valley
A woody amber aroma, for a warm time when the sun moves quietly and lazily through the sky. Blend: A nostalgic woody amber scent, which adds the refreshing scent of camphor to scents of burning straw carried on the wind as the sun sinks into the western sky, and the warm scent of dried hay under the setting sun.
Ingredients: ethanol, water, glycerin, BG, fragrance, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
[How to use]
Botanical Aroma Mist Contains 75% ethanol. This aroma hand mist contains a moisturizing component, to keep your hands healthy. Apply a small amount to your hands. The scent is 100% natural plant essential oil. It can also be used as an aroma mist in your room. Use the mist by spraying it in the air as desired.
Made in Japan
- Stop using the product immediately if it causes skin irritation.
- Applying the product directly to skin which is then exposed to sunlight can in rare cases cause a rash or blemish.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not apply this product directly to your skin.
- Be careful to keep this product from getting into your eyes. If the product does get in your eyes, flush them immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
- Be careful not to inhale this product.
- Do not use on parts of your body with symptoms such as scratches, swelling, eczema, rashes, sores, or pigmentation abnormalities.
- If you experience any skin problems when using this product, stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Please close the cap properly after use.
- Be careful not to touch this product directly to leather products, jewelry and accessories, watches, fur, the surface or visible parts of clothing, white or light-colored glasses, etc.
- If the product gets on the floor, home appliances, furniture, or other such surfaces, wipe it off immediately.
- When using the product, hold the bottle and be careful not to drop it.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hot places.
- The color of this product is derived from natural fragrances, so it may change depending on the light, but this does not indicate a problem with quality.
- Keep away from flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on your face.