Botanical Aroma Mist - Sunrise
A woody citrus aroma, for a time that passes quietly as morning light shines on the dew of plants. A blend of woody citrus, formed by citrus and Japanese mint to evoke bright morning light, blended with woody, green, and floral scents reminiscent of a quiet forest blanketed in morning mist.
Ingredients: ethanol, water, glycerin, BG, fragrance, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil
[How to use]
Botanical Aroma Mist Contains 75% ethanol. This aroma hand mist contains a moisturizing component, to keep your hands healthy. Apply a small amount to your hands. The scent is 100% natural plant essential oil. It can also be used as an aroma mist in your room. Use the mist by spraying it in the air as desired.
Made in Japan
- Stop using the product immediately if it causes skin irritation.
- Applying the product directly to skin which is then exposed to sunlight can in rare cases cause a rash or blemish.
- If you have sensitive skin, do not apply this product directly to your skin.
- Be careful to keep this product from getting into your eyes. If the product does get in your eyes, flush them immediately with cold or lukewarm water.
- Be careful not to inhale this product.
- Do not use on parts of your body with symptoms such as scratches, swelling, eczema, rashes, sores, or pigmentation abnormalities.
- If you experience any skin problems when using this product, stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Please close the cap properly after use.
- Be careful not to touch this product directly to leather products, jewelry and accessories, watches, fur, the surface or visible parts of clothing, white or light-colored glasses, etc.
- If the product gets on the floor, home appliances, furniture, or other such surfaces, wipe it off immediately.
- When using the product, hold the bottle and be careful not to drop it.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hot places.
- The color of this product is derived from natural fragrances, so it may change depending on the light, but this does not indicate a problem with quality.
- Keep away from flame.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on your face.